- Any filmmaker of Filipino citizenship or descent can enter. For Participants or Entrants of Filipino descent but non-citizens: Submit proof of Filipino lineage (may be NSO-certified birth certificate of relative establishing Filipino lineage).
- Entrants must comply with all submission requirements in a timely fashion.
- A duly completed application form (or downloaded from the website www.cinefilpino.com), inclusive of the following details:
- LOGLINE of the narrative content submitted (25 words max).
- BRIEF SYNOPSIS of the narrative content submitted (100 words max).
- A brief resume/bio-data and two (2) recent 2x2 photos of the proponent(s)/entrant(s).
- Cast and crew list.
- The entries in the digital content category should have a maximum running time of 4 minutes.
- The completed Digital Content entries must be submitted on a DVD and Data File Formats (Quicktime MOV, and MP4) AND uploaded to cinefilipino.com.
- All entries must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the proponent(s)’ name(s), project title and contact details (e-mail, phone, home and/or office address).
- All submissions must follow the theme #AwesomeFeels. The theme for all Digital Content is to tell a story about how someone or some people were made to feel awesome. The general tone of these submissions must be happy, uplifting, inspirational or any variation of those feelings.
- All these materials must be sent via certified mail or dropped off no later than 7:00 pm, on 30 AUGUST 2017 at the CineFilipino Film Festival™ Office c/o Unitel Productions, Inc. – 4th Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229. For more info, call the CineFilipino Film Festival™ Office at 830-2291.
- An e-mail will be sent to the contact person/s about whether or not their content was selected to be a part of the festival.
- If selected, the contact person/s has/have to reply within ten (10) working days whether or not they will continue in the competition.
- Originality of material and freshness of storytelling
- An authentic reflection of the theme "AWESOME FEELS"
- Command of film technique and vocabulary
- Good potential for audience engagement
ORAS NA PARA IBIDA
ANG IYONG KWENTO!