- Any filmmaker of Filipino citizenship or descent can enter. For Participants or Entrants of Filipino descent but non-citizens: Submit proof of Filipino lineage (may be NSO-certified birth certificate of relative establishing Filipino lineage).
- Entrants must comply with all submission requirements in a timely fashion.
- A duly completed application form (or downloaded from the website www.cinefilpino.com), inclusive of the following details:
- LOGLINE of the narrative content submitted (25 words max).
- BRIEF SYNOPSIS of the narrative content submitted (100 words max).
- A brief resume/bio-data and two (2) recent 2x2 photos of the proponent(s)/entrant(s).
- Cast and crew list.
- All submissions must follow the theme #AwesomeFeels. The theme for all Digital Content is to tell a story about how someone or some people were made to feel awesome. The general tone of these submissions must be happy, uplifting, inspirational or any variation of those feelings.
- The completed Digital Content entries must be submitted on a DVD and Data File Formats (Quicktime MOV, and MP4) AND uploaded to cinefilipino.com.
- All entries must be submitted in a long brown envelope properly labeled with the proponent(s)’ name(s), project title and contact details (e-mail, phone, home and/or office address).
- The entries in the digital content category should have a maximum running time of 4 minutes.
- All these materials must be sent via certified mail or dropped off no later than 7:00 pm, on 30 AUGUST 2017 at the CineFilipino Film Festival™ Office c/o Unitel Productions, Inc. – 4th Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower, 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229. For more info, call the CineFilipino Film Festival™ Office at 830-2291.
- An e-mail will be sent to the contact person/s about whether or not their content was selected to be a part of the festival.
- If selected, the contact person/s has/have to reply within ten (10) working days whether or not they will continue in the competition.
- Originality of material and freshness of storytelling
- An authentic reflection of the theme “AWESOME FEELS”
- Command of film technique and vocabulary
- Good potential for audience engagement
FOR ALL FINALISTS
- If you have been chosen, you may only upload the original file in the CineFilipino website (cinefilipino.com). This is to ensure that no reactions or shares may be bought in the spirit of fairness.
- Once your film has officially been announced as part of the finalists for CineFilipino Film Festival (CFFF) 2017, you may then share it on any social media platform or in any way you see fit. All finalists may only release their own announcements after CineFilipino has made its own. All finalists will receive an e-mail giving them the signal to start promoting their films.
- Any breach of contract will result in penalties, or at worst, disqualification and a suspension period from joining future CFFFs.
ORAS NA PARA IBIDA
ANG IYONG KWENTO!